Pattern Source: This is the Patternreview.com 103 – Winter Street Dress. I ordered the large print copy from their Copy Shop – this was a nice option.
Fabric Source: I made the dress in a black/white floral stretch from Mood Fabrics. This had been in the stash waiting to meet the right pattern.
Size I cut and changes I made: I cut an XL for the muslin, however I discovered a L was fine. I did not do the sleeve flounce since I felt it would have gotten lost in this busy fabric. I will do the flounce on the next one. The box pleats were easy to do and really make a nice impact at the waist.
I highly recommend this pattern, it was fast, fairly easy and the end product is nice looking and fitting.