The Flounce Sleeve Dress – Finished!

Finally finished!IMG_3031IMG_2977

I am currently working on McCall’s M7681.  I made a muslin front/back first since my measurements fell between 2 sizes.  Then I made adjustments then cutting, marking, darts and lots of pressing done so far.  I am excited to see how this turns out.  The fabric is from Joann’s Fabrics and was part of the ever-growing stash.

Hand stitched the hem.

IMG_3032

IMG_2839

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s